Slough Adults Self-Defence
Slough Adults Self-Defence run on Wednesdays and Saturdays as follows:
Use the form at the page BOOK NOW! to book a FREE trial of or register interest if class currently full.
Slough Adults Self-Defence Code of Conduct
In the interests of all students and Instructors, we ask all members of UKM to read our code of conduct. This will allow us to provide tuition to the highest standard, in summary to provide a safe, fun, and positive training environment.
- All students are expected to be courteous and respectful to each other at all times.
- Zero tolerance for poor behaviour. Those found to be continually disrespectful will be asked to leave.
- Footwear is to be clean, and of the ‘Trainer’ variety.
- No jewellery or watches during training time.
- Classes may already be running when you arrive, so please wait quietly outside the training area until called by an Instructor.
- If you join the class (5-10 minutes) after the class has started you should wait at an appropriate place at the side of the training area for the Instructor to acknowledge you.
- No permit to do dressing and undressing in the training area.
- If students need to remove any part of their uniform for any reason they should ask permission from the Instructor.
- No allow eating or chewing of gum in class.
- No using of mobile phones.
- If a student has to leave before the end of the class, they must seek the permission of the Instructor.
- No students should teach another student during the class, unless they have been given permission by the Instructor.
- No permit for photography or filming.