ADULTS Membership – £60.00 per month, no joining fee.
Adult membership (18+) are required to complete a health questionnaire as well as the contract. Whilst young adults (16 – 18) may join with written parental consent. Parents must attend the first class to meet the instructor and complete any contracts, payments or direct debits. Payments are by direct debit from a UK Bank account only.
STUDENT Membership – £50.00 per month, no joining fee.
Find out more about CLASSES
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Use the form to book a FREE trial or register interest if class currently full – BOOK NOW
Important Payment & Membership Information
- No Joining Fees
- No cancellation of the Direct Debit prior to the first payment.
- All cancellations require 30 days written notice.
- The minimum membership contract term is 3 months.
- No refund to members for any classes that have not been attended or missed.
- Insurance is NOT included in membership. You can purchased independently viaBritish Combat Association. Ask your Instructor for more details.
- Membership direct debits begin the following month from when you join. A pro rata payment will be either taken in house or added to your first direct debit to cover your membership from the date you join.
Annual holidays & occasional class cancellations
No classes on Public/Bank Holidays.
We take our annual leave for 1 week over the Christmas/ New Year period, 1 week over the Easter period and 2 weeks during the summer holiday period. We will post exact dates on the club page, Facebook and via email newsletter.
NO refund for classes not attended, occasional class cancellations due to atmospheric conditions, instructor illness or/and when the locations we hire have to temporarily close down for maintenance/events, nor when we have informed members of a cancellation in advance or for classes which are suspended during the holiday periods.
You are required to give 30 days written notice prior to the cancellation of your direct debit. Email is acceptable. Cancelling directly with your bank without giving us written notice will attract a cancellation fee of an additional months’ membership payment.
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE BOOKED FOR A TRIAL – PLEASE DO NOT JUST TURN UP.