Where multiple family members wish to train with us we offer a ‘Family Membership’ package. Ultimate Krav Maga Family Membership you must be a direct relation with the other member you are joining with.
For two family members we offer a fixed rate of £110.00 per month, NO JOINING FEE.
For three family members we offer a fixed rate of £160.00 per month, NO JOINING FEE.
2 Siblings: monthly payment of £80.00 for both Juniors, NO JOINING FEE.
3 Siblings: monthly payment of £125.00 for 3, NO JOINING FEE.
Adult & Junior
Is for those parents who would like to train with us at the adult classes but also have children attending our junior classes. We offer you the option to make a payment per month of just £95.00, NO JOINING FEE.
Please note, adult and junior classes are completely separate. We do not run mixed adult and junior classes.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Use the form to book a FREE trial or register interest if class currently full – BOOK NOW
Important Payment & Membership Information
- All payments are by monthly Direct Debit from a UK bank account only.
- No Joining Fees
- All cancellations require 30 days written notice.
- The minimum membership contract term is 3 months.
- No refund to members for any classes that have not been attended or missed.
- Insurance is NOT included in membership. You can purchased independently via BCA (British Combat Association). Ask your Instructor for more details.
- Membership direct debits begin the following month from when you join, therefore A pro rata payment will be either taken in house or added to your first direct debit to cover your membership from the date you join.
Annual holidays & occasional class cancellations
No classes on Public/Bank Holidays.
We take our annual leave for 1 week over the Christmas/ New Year period, 1 week over the Easter period and 2 weeks during the summer holiday period. We will post exact dates on the club page, Facebook and via email newsletter.
NO refund of your membership payments partially for classes not attended, occasional class cancellations due to atmospheric conditions, instructor illness or/and when the locations we hire have to temporarily close down for maintenance/events, nor when we have informed members of a cancellation in advance or for classes which are suspended during the holiday periods.
You are required to give 30 days written notice prior to the cancellation of your direct debit. Email is acceptable. Cancelling directly with your bank without giving us written notice will attract a cancellation fee of an additional months’ membership payment.
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE BOOKED FOR A TRIAL – PLEASE DO NOT JUST TURN UP.